Delicious, Low Carb dish that is easy and perfect for your weekly meal prep.
Stir-fry’s are one of my absolute favourite meals because of how easy they are to prepare.
There really is no excuse to whipping up a healthy dish 🙂
If you want to see more recipes like this, remember to fire me a quick message to let me know xx
Cumin Beef Stir-fry
– 3 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
– 500g beef rib-eye steak, thinly sliced
– 4 cloves garlic, minced
– 2 teaspoons ground cumin seeds
– 1 teaspoon chili flakes
– 1 onion, sliced
– 3 spring onions, sliced
– 1 green bell pepper, seeded, sliced
– 1 bunch fresh coriander, chopped
– Handful of sprouts
– Salt, to taste
(Mix these 3 ingredients together in a seperate bowl for your sauce)
– 1 tablespoon balsamic
– 1 tablespoon sesame seed oil
– 2 tablespoons fish sauce
1. Combine beef, garlic, ground cumin, 1/2 sauce mixture and chili flakes in a bowl.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon coconut oil in a wok pan, over medium-high heat.
3. Stir-fry sliced onion and bell pepper 2 minutes or until lightly charred. Transfer the onion and peppers into a bowl.
4. Stir fry beef in same oil 2 minutes or until browned. Season to taste.
5. Remove with a slotted spoon on a plate.
6. Heat remaining oil and place back in the onion, peppers, beef, spring onions and the other 1/2 of the sauce mixture. Stir-fry 30 seconds.
7. Serve warm, sprinkled with coriander & sprouts.