If you are a chocolate lover like me, then you have to try my delicious Avocado Cacao Protein Pudding.
Low Carb & high fiber and loaded with good fats & protein. You won’t even know it’s Avocado!
- 2 large avocados, peeled, pitted
- ¼ cup unsweetened cacao
- 4 tablespoons coconut cream
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 2 servings Vanilla Whey Protein Isolate
- 4 drops Stevia
- 1 tablespoon Chia seeds or Coconut Chips
- In a food blender, combine avocados, cacao, coconut cream, coconut oil, Vanilla WPI, and Stevia.
- Blend until smooth.
- Divide among 4 serving bowls.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with chia seeds or coconut chips and serve.